To be able to view the “Members” portions of the CAA website, individuals must create their own member’s account by clicking “Create Account” in the “Member Login” box found on any page of the website.
- Fill in all the information requested on the Create a CAA Member Account page and click “Sign up” at the bottom of the page when done.
- This is the next screen shown:
- An email is sent to the user with a link that needs to be clicked to verify the email address used to set up the account.
- After clicking the link, the following screen is shown:
- An email is sent to Webmaster, who will then forward the request to the user’s elected official for approval.
- Once approved, an email will be sent to the user stating the account is approved and ready to be used.
- In the “Member Login” box, enter the username/password set during registration.
- If the username/password has been forgotten, click “Forgot Login?” in the “Member Login” box on any page.